Sunday, August 28, 2011

Respite - Part 14

“I don't understand it, I can't understand it. Are you saying you don't ever want to leave this planet?” Lieutenant John Harrow had a look of confusion on his face trying to wrap his brain around Landrey's decision. “You have a duty, both to the ship and to Earth! You're a goddamn trooper for god's sake, you guys are supposed to be all about the job, all about duty and commitment and -”

“Don't you see, I already am home,” Landrey said, cutting him off mid-sentence. “This place, everything on this planet feels like a part of me now. I don't think I can explain it any better. Okay, think about it like this. Whenever I go back to the house I grew up in, I always go into my old room feeling completely comfortable. The smell of the room, the things in it, everything, just feels right and familiar and... I feel that, here.”

“Then what about your real home? Are you just gonna leave it all behind? What about your humanity? How long do you think you're gonna retain the parts of you that are still human?”

Landrey sighed and took a few steps back. “I don't see that just because I am part of this world that I can't still contribute to humanity. What I am now and what I used to be, they don't have to be mutually exclusive, I don't need to choose. You said yourself that it is relatively easy to build a dome here and create a settlement. Why don't we do just that? We can help because we know this land, this way everybody wins.”

“Yeah, get more people here and have them stung by whatever it is that got you? Are you nuts?”

“John, we, this planet, us... don't need to have more people. We have enough to repopulating this world.”

“We?”

“For whatever reason I and the landing party got stung, isn't important anymore. Reversing this, isn't important anymore. The only thing to think about is how to use this situation to the fullest advantage. We, the ten crew members and I, are now your hosts. We own this place, so start evacuating Earth already.”

“You expect us to just come here on trust?”

“You can trust me, can't you? I'm still Marcus Landrey, but I am also Umorkian, we are all set to rebuild our world, come build it with us,” Landrey pleaded.

“Umorkian?”

“Yeah, that just came to me. Don't ask. Besides, for precaution, you can always heighten the defense and security of the dome. We have no weapons, what are we going to do? Throw rocks?”

Harrow had an image in his head of the naked Landrey hurling a rock and he had to smile.

“Take a look around you,” Landrey said, standing next to Harrow. “The plants with the pods have all dead, they've done their job, there is no more threat here.” Landrey took Harrow's hand and held it. “Come on John, let's save both our worlds, and find respite for both our people.”

...




Private Nick Nelson sighed when he felt Lieutenant Carter Colfax's lips on his neck. He didn't realize how much he needed some tenderness until the soft lips was pressed against his nape. The kisses continued, shifting between soft brushes and wet licks, sending goosebumps all over Nick's body. That was why he loved Carter, thought Nick, he was capable of such tenderness and he knew just where and how to apply it.

Nick flinched when Carter's hands roamed near his ribs. They were still sore from the fight he had with Bonde.

“Sorry,” Carter whispered into his ear and moved past the area.

The strong hands caressed the small of his back and his sides and Nick raised himself up to that Carter could give some attention to his buttocks. Carter did. But more than that, the lieutenant reached from between Nick's strong thighs, cupped his balls, and lovingly kneaded the soft sack.

“Oh god...” Nick murmured. He knew his words would entice Carter to do more. Nick heard some rustling and the next thing he knew, Carter's head was between his thighs. “What are you doing?”

“Relax kid, it's an ancient technique, it's called teabagging.” Carter said and with two hearty slurps, he sucked in Nick's dangling balls.

Nick didn't expect the sensations that filled him. Inside Carter's mouth, his tongue caressed the orbs, giving individual attention to each testicle. The warmth, the suction, and the slight dull ache elicited a moan from Nick. He was thrown by the pleasure that startled every part of his young body.

After a while, Nick couldn't stand it anymore. He moved back and sat on Carter's chest, a trail of saliva smeared from Carter's lips to his chin and then his chest.

“Stop,” panted Nick. “I need you to fuck me, right now.” When Carter didn't flash him his usual grin and get into position immediately, Nick was confused. “What are you waiting for?”

Carter crawled out from under Nick and sat next to him, his hand on the younger man's lap. “You're sure you're okay?”

“What?” Nick didn't understand. Then it occurred to him. “Oh you mean the fight? I'm fine, I'm a soldier goddamn it, I've been through worse.”

“No, it's not just that, I heard that Lieutenant Harrow activated a distress signal and sent a message back from the barge.”

“So?”

“So, it means that all your work, all the planning is now scrapped,” Carter almost immediately regretted using the word 'scrapped', but Nick didn't seem to react to it.

“It doesn't matter. Nothing's bigger than the mission, you should know that.”

“I was worried that you'd be disappointed, that's all.”

“I'd be more disappointed if you don't hurry up and get that fine dick of yours inside me,” said Nick after a brief pause.

“Nick...”

“I know, I know, you're worried. What I'm saying is, I'm fine. It is no biggie. Stone now knows that I am capable of strategic planning, so he may include me in the next mission. So it's all good babe.”

Nick turned around and they kissed. Their familiar touch was fueled with more passion than before. At one point after they started making love, Nick almost said the three little words that summed up all his feelings for the man, who now had his cock buried to the hilt inside him. He bit his lip and he stopped himself in time. He didn't know how his words would be taken, so he moaned louder instead.



...

1 comment:

GableDan87 said...

Just got around to reading this, it has been a busy weekend.

I love that Landrey is trying to convince them to move everyone from earth to this planet, the only bad thing is, that they others are going to have to take the same route to get there and there were quite a few problems on the way out, not the least of which is that mine field they had to go through and just barely got out of. But it will be interesting all the same to see how this plays out.

Ahh, I can't help but smile whenever Carter and Nick are together. It doesn't matter what they are doing, be it sexual or not, they just click so well that it seems as if they were made for each other. I really wish Nick had told Carter that he loves him, it is obvious, at least to me, that Carter feels the same, and I can't wait until it is said.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Oh, and I like the new layout of the blog.