Monday, September 5, 2011

Open Frequencies





Hope you all had a great weekend and I hope you enjoyed the latest chapter. For those of you who commented and emailed me, thanks a bunch! I love hearing your theories as to what is happening. 
I won't say if you're right on the mark or not though. Haha. 

For those of you who've been here a while, you would know this difficulty I have in creating Starlight, the ship. I have made a model, I have rendered, but I've not been a 100% happy about it. Not knowing how to render anything in 3D limits my ability to control the way the ship looks and manipulate it to fit the story. I made these pictures a few days ago and they do conform to, more or less, the look of the ship that I have posted here before. These were all rendered with Photoshop and it was tough keeping the shape consistent. 

Any 3D geniuses out there who can lend me a hand? 

Have a great week ahead everyone! 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time here. I do hope google manage to publish my comment here. Try using Maya 3d software. There's a free student trial or u can jus purchase the programme. I can teach u simple and basic if u got it. but I'm afriad not complicated stuff. :D