Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Open Frequencies


So how was your weekend?

To continue from what I posted in the Open Frequencies section last week, I've once again found myself running out of programs to watch while I worked on the pics. So that means rewatching my DVD box sets. Law & Order worked well for a while but I've moved on to sitcoms.

The pics take a lot of time, but then writing the stories is a whole different feat altogether. On good days I can finish up two to three chapters in one sitting but on the days when lady muse is being fussy, it's a blank page with two lines for hours. I've found that the best place to work is outside at a cafe. It's quite fun and exciting writing the naughty bits at a Starbucks with tons of unsuspecting folks around me. I wonder if anyone noticed.

Anyhoo enjoy the daily posts people!

2 comments:

edbiker said...

Great stories and pitures!
Edbiker

kit said...

thanks edbiker! glad you liked it! :)