Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Open Frequencies


So I've kept up with nearly daily posts for more than two weeks now and I have to say, it ain't easy.
But I've learnt to multitask and now a new habit has formed. Now I have to watch a show while making pics. It's kinda like listening to music while you work, and somehow I find enough attention span for both rendering and watching the latest episodes of Blue Blood, CSI, SVU or Spartacus.

And the result? I find that I can't make pics without something playing now. So on weekends and on breaks (like the recent tv show hiatus and Super Bowl weekend) when there's nothing to watch, there were moments of 'shit what am I gonna do now?' I've resorted to digging through archived shows on Dateline or 48 Hours Mysteries - the problem is there are only so many eps on their websites to stream and I've nearly watched them all. It takes about an hour plus to make an image, so I need two shows to make one image. What happens when I've exhausted everything? I shudder to think...

2 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

Haha, too funny. I like to have a movie or raido on when I read a book otherwise my mind wanders and I have no idea what the last chapter was about. A lot of the time it's the same movie over and over again. Something long like Avatar or Shawshank Redemption. It sounds as though you don't like to repeat too much though. If you haven't already, try watching The Next 48, or Crime 360. Both are really good shows. Sometimes they play marathons on the weekends.

Good luck finding more shows and keep up the hard work. You're doing fantastic!!

ღღ
CoreyJo

kit said...

Haha, I've resorted to watching a crime docu show on youtube called Real Crime. It's from the UK and I think I now have an accent.