Monday, December 20, 2010

Open Frequencies
























Hey everyone,
I'm sure you're all getting ready for Christmas. I'd be leaving the city too and going back home for some peace and quiet. With all the festivities, and the hangovers to come, I'd be taking a little break next Sunday.
Hopefully my time off would allow me to do a little advance writing. Fingers crossed.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to everyone who's following this site - I'm dedicating this picture to all of you out there. I really appreciate your support. I have had a lot of help from a lot of folks out there linking this blog and getting the word out, couldn't have done it without you. Kisses and hugs to everyone.  Honestly, I didn't think that this story blog would last this long, and whatdaya know, Starlight will be celebrating its first birthday in January!


There will be some picture posts here right up to Christmas eve I think, so if I don't see you till next week, Merry Christmas and happy holidays folks!

No comments: