Thursday, December 9, 2010

Open Frequencies - 200th Post!





There's still a whole lot of lovin' on the ship called Starlight.
200 posts may not seem like a whole lot but it's quite an important milestone for me. 
Over the last 12 months (yup this little story blog of mine is almost a year old!), I think 
I've made some improvements in putting together the images for this site. 
Looking back at some of my earlier posts, I've spotted many little flaws in the pictures, and
there is a part of me that wants to pull up the source files and redo them, but I'm trying to resist that.
I quite like the fact that this site has been able to show little improvements along the way. 
It gives me comfort (a little bit), to know that at least I've made some headway in something this year.
Significant or otherwise, at least it's something. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! That thread of saliva joining the two guys' lips is raging erotic! How about a thread of precum drooling off the dude getting teabagged? Dripping on the chest of the guy below. All your work is erection-making.

kit said...

You liked the stands of saliva too huh? Yeah it was fun to make. Happy you're happy.