Monday, May 24, 2010

On Board


Hi all! Hope you are enjoying the story so far. And I hope you like where the series is going.
As for the characters, I initially wanted to constantly keep the people on board Starlight changing (except for the captain, that is). But guess what? I keep finding more stories for guys like Sparr, Valez and so on. So expect them to come back soon.
Oh and for those of you who are wondering what's happening to Sparr and the 'eggs' inside him, well, you'll find out soon enough.
Laters!
See you under the starlight.
Kit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find out. I also can't wait for Starlight the movie to come to a theater near me. Cheers,

kit said...

haha thanks AOM. a movie huh? sounds good. maybe we should get in touch with jet set productions and get a loan of some belami boys. i would love to cast kris evans in something. hee hee.