Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Open Frequencies






























Hey all, I hope you're bearing with me during this hiatus. It's taking longer than I thought to get my 'groove' back. I do have a few ideas for the next story, so I suppose the next step is to write 'em down. It's the next step that's the killer here. I am predicting that the stories will resume late March/early April.

With the new stories I'll also be introducing a sort of new look to Starlight. An example would be the one posted here and one other a few weeks back after the conclusion of 'Conversion'. I kinda like the 'widescreen' look, makes the pictures seem like screen caps. Only the Crew Complement pictures will be vertical from now on.

Well that's all I have to report for now, do keep checking back for pictures and updates. Also let me know what you think!

Laters!

1 comment:

GableDan87 said...

Sounds great. Take your time getting back into it. I would much rather wait for a great story than get a lack luster one quickly, so no complaints here.

And the wider pictures are great, the scene is amazing. I wouldn't mind being dropped right in the middle of that.